Social Media Strategies
The world is getting faster, not slower. The internet has now become the place to be found and to create the value people are seeking.
One of the strengths of social media is that it attracts enthusiastic and influential community members into publicly accessible and searchable networks. Within these networks, people share thoughts and observations and engage in conversations, sometimes directly coinciding with a particular need for a product.
These conversations not only provide insight into the community at large but also provide an opportunity to research, target, and positively engage with an audience.
Strategic monitoring of and participation in consumer generated media conversations represents a competitive edge for companies trying to:
• Build a closer relationship with or understanding of their customers
• Improve search engine rankings, increase brand awareness
• Establish thought leadership
• Stay in front of issues
• Learn from customer insights
• Monitor for consumer sentiment about their brand